Petition seeks extra Potter books

What, as in "Harry Weasley goes to Hogwarts?":p

And if the story very naturally terminates, why should the author (who has spent 17 years of her life on the books) want to see another line written about him?

Why not let her write some other better series using all she's learned from this one, which will become an even greater success :p

Who knows what if her fans turn on her cause she writes something very different from Potter.

It has happened alot to uber famous writers, they get stuck with their famous creation that people wont care about anything but it.

i hope this is the end. i can't stand any nmore potter crap. i have too many arguments already about how i dont' think it's any good, im sick of the way my lj pages and friends go nuts every time a book or film comes out. let it die. PLEASE LET IT DIE
*sigh* waterstones are just thinking about the money they will make selling more of the damn books, im sure

Who knows what if her fans turn on her cause she writes something very different from Potter.
Then they turn and she gathers new fans for writing something completely different. And also gets a congrats from me for being able to write something different because so many authers can only write one thing.

Also I hope there are no more after this because then there has been false advertising about this one.

But we've still the hype over the last two films to look forward to........:rolleyes:

And also gets a congrats from me for being able to write something different because so many authers can only write one thing.

I actually read in an interview that your congratulations is one thing she covets most, Maji...

It ends when it ends. There's no use trying to change her mind. Something forced isn't going to have the same magic as the books she wanted to write.

Last edited:
Well in her interview on the Jonathon Ross Show she said that Harry's story would come to quite a clear end, but she also did not rule out writing about "that world" again.

Yeah. Who cares if she writes about wizards again I just don't want her to continue on with HP.