Will duct tape be necessary?

That's actually what the man in the bookstore suggested! :)

I'm thinking maybe 5am on the 21st, which is when I'd intend to get up anyway - head straight for the local 24 hour supermarket and assume they've got some left. Then just go in head first. I don't regularly head to the end first, and hopefully won't this time.

Mrs P'T will be just out of hospital so I may be chivalrous and let her read it first... the tension!!!!!

i'm going to ASDA at midnight, just so i know i can get a copy...there'll probably be a trail of weaker fans sprawling behind me as i try and get there first....but i've got to read it before 3pm the next day, becuse i'm going to a friend's bday to watch the 5th film.....i'm gonna have a busy day - remember to drink lots of relentless
but it is going to be difficult to resist temptation and look at the last chapter first

I say that if anyone says anything about the book before say about a month or so is up I will kill them. I am thinking of all the people on here who are slow readers or don't have much time. I will read it quick but just think of others. Same applies for myself.

I say that if anyone says anything about the book before say about a month or so is up I will kill them. I am thinking of all the people on here who are slow readers or don't have much time. I will read it quick but just think of others. Same applies for myself.

I totally agree with you, i get my copy of the book at midnight but unfortunately i will not be able to read it straight away as my girlfriend has already claimed it as soon as we get out of the bookstore so it will be at least a week before i can even start to read it

Hey it will be a week before I get to read it. I go away for a week with my school on the 22nd so my sisters get to read it while I am away. I'm not allowed to take it with me.

thats not a bad idea about getting 2 copies of it, it would make things a whole lot easier for me, because i know that my girlfriend will end up telling me something about what happens it the book

I'll be walking in and getting two copies - one for me, and one for my sister, for the same reasons, more or less (she has this habit of taking a month for a book, and then handing it back with the spine bent beyond recognition :().