Thank you, Mister Asher

EsotericGnosis

Seamus to my friends...
I just wanted to say thanks for the books! I just finished Gridlinked and Brass Man this week and immediately went out and bought Prador Moon, Cowl, Skinner, Line of Polity (UK edition, woo hoo!) and just finished The Engineer Reconditioned this evening. I don't even remember the last time I was this into an author. As a general rule I don't read that much SF/Fantasy anymore because I wasn't finding anything exciting to me. As a teenager (34 now) I read a lot, and loved it, but now-a-days it seems most of my reading time is spent with non-fiction history so it's really nice to be all stoopid giddy about some great SF! I don't know if this thread is appropriate (i'm "posting" for the first time ever), but i just had to say "thank you" for giving me (and the world too, it seems) these great reads.

Also, I keep seeing E.C.Tubb mentioned in your various bios. I freakin' love that guy!

This is the perfect place to post your comments. Thank you very much Seamus, I'm glad to know I'm hitting the spot. If you check the 'News and Stuff' section here you'll see there's an opportunity to win a full set of my books. Just to let you know the order:
1. Gridlinked 2. The Line of Polity 3. Brass Man 4. Polity Agent 5. Line War
The Skinner followed by the sequel The Voyage of the Sable Keech
Cowl -- stand alone
Hilldiggers -- stand alone

cheers!

The Skinner
Home Page