Which Belgariad character are you?

You scored as a PolgaraYou are a beautiful, strong, and secure woman inside and out. Although you have devoted your life to others, you have a healthy self respect that has carried you far. You are loved by many, and more people than would admit it think of you as "Aunt Pol".Polgara 95% Silk 85% Taiba 80% Durnik 80% Ce'Nedra 80% Lelldorin 70% Hettar 70% Mandorallen 70% Barak 65% Relg 55% Belgarath 50% Garion 35%

Which Belgariad character are you?

You scored as a Silk

You live life by your own rules, and money is just a way to keep score. Although you are a very independent and capable person, you are also loyal and can work under someone else's direction. You'll probably irritate any boss you ever have, but they will value you nevertheless for your artful work and incomparable skill.

I got EXACTLY who i wanted to be, and EXACTLY who i can relate to most.

I mightn't be a "very bad man" tho...

But now i have the urge to go trade... heheheh. I'd follow Silks rules for trading: Where he couldn't buy he traded, where he couldn't trade he sold, where he couldn't sell he bought (Queen of Sorcery). I think it goes something like that, oh well, i'm prone to improvising as it is...

Last edited:
Hettar.....
ohhhhhkay....
70%, with Durnik, Lelldorin, and Garion tied at 65%

wonder if anyone has expanded that quiz to encompass Mallorean characters yet?

I came out as Belgarath, which is good, cos Ive always wanted to know what it was like to be a man, now I know, I think...............:confused:

Hettar.....
ohhhhhkay....
70%, with Durnik, Lelldorin, and Garion tied at 65%

wonder if anyone has expanded that quiz to encompass Mallorean characters yet?

Sadly, I don't think so. I've been looking for one with Elenium/Tamuli characters, too.:(

And lol, Redtail!:D

no idea how to form the questions and give them the values the phantom quiz builder put together. SO not one of my strengths

As for making a Elenium quiz, it wouldn't be hard - it's just matching particular answers to a character stereotype. For me, it's just coming up with the questions.

You scored as a Durnik
You are, as many people have said, a good man. You are dependable and caring. You like to be in a supporting role where you can be of assistance to the ones you love. You would much rather let them have the limelight and just watch,
smiling.

Great :D

Well, I tied as Durnik and Taiba. I like both characters, but as I am female and like being female, I think I'll go with Taiba.

Welcome to the Chronicles, Kevia!:) If you find yourself near the Introductions section here, stop by and say hello - you'll get a very friendly welcome there.:)

Out of all of Eddings' female characters, I liked Taiba a lot. Aside from Pol, it would be a toss up between Taiba and Vella for most interesting Belgariad character for me.

You scored as a Hettar You're a little moody, but you probably have good reasons. You have very solid priorities, and you are perfectly happy with executing your goals all by yourself. Even though you're busy being the self-appointed hand of justice, be open to change and to the possibility of opening up to other people.

Hettar 100%
Durnik 95%
Belgarath 85%
Lelldorin 80%
Barak 80%
Garion 75%
Mandorallen 70%
Silk 65%
Taiba 60%
Ce'Nedra 60%
Polgara 60%
Relg 50%

Surprisingly accurate

Wow, this thing works perfectly

You Scored as BelgarathYou might be 7,000 years old, but you're still young at heart. Even though you're powerful, you tend not to parade that fact around unless you have to, because you're happy enough just acting like a normal person. But when something big needs to get done for the security of the world, we'll call you because we know we can count on you to get it done.

Belgarath
90% Silk
75% Taiba
65% Hettar
55% Barak
55% Relg
50% Durnik
50% Ce'Nedra
40% Lelldorin
40% Garion
35% Polgara
35% Mandorallen