For the truly Obbsessed!

Hammock

If you are really really obsessed with Lost go to www.tv.comhttp://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/trivia.html?tag=subtabs;trivia

It has pages and pages of little details that most people would have missed through out every episod. Its really intresting and worth having a look at.

One of the details pointed out that is driving me crazy is....

...as Sayid enters the jungle, he hears indecipherable whispers,but by isolating the whispers it is possible to tell what they say:

Lucky the man can't run
He's a crash survivor
Why only isolate him
I said we do... he's coming
(click)
You have no idea how he got here?
(Radio static)
(Beeping sound)

Right here
He's right behind me
It's okay
Who cares
Help him when?
Crash survivor
Why only isolate him?
Standind orders... go
You have no idea

He's coming
Security issue
You have no idea how he got here?
Skip it

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, I'm assuming this is credible?

I guess this falls into the same category of secrets as that Dharma shark I've never been able to spot at the beginning of season 2.

There's a lot of stuff on a Wiki:

Main Page - Lostpedia

They have full transcripts of the whispers, too. It seems to be the sort of thing the program makers are into, slipping little hidden messages in here and there, so I assume it is credible. There's a lot of other interesting stuff, seemingly revealed through a related online game, The Lost Experience, and again, it seems to have been put out by the same people who write the show. Whether or not they consider it binding in terms of sticking to what was said as later episodes emerge is open to question.......