Crackpot Theories

My crackpot theory is this: World events are set up in such a way that public opinion is being shaped for the benefit of mass manipulation by secret organizations and shadow governments with the intent of world domination. And the global populace of people from all walks of life like you and me have no knowledge of what really happened. And if we do, the informations we culled from the Internet are automatically dismissed as another set of crackpot conspiracy theories. After all, we are manipulated to disbelieve anything that's even remotely true. Cthulhu Fatagn!

Seriously, I cooked up this little "theory" from several sources like newspapers and such. Even a little bit of Jean Baudrillard. ;)

That's not a crackpot theory, thats TRUTH. Why do you think stuff like ANNA NICOLE DIES is all over CNN but not stuff like Press Briefing Archives

You know what really creeps me out? Its not the shadow government thats effing us...its our own in the media government effing us and we are ignoring it for cheap entertainment.

That's not a crackpot theory, thats TRUTH. Why do you think stuff like ANNA NICOLE DIES is all over CNN but not stuff like Press Briefing Archives

You know what really creeps me out? Its not the shadow government thats effing us...its our own in the media government effing us and we are ignoring it for cheap entertainment.

See what I mean? You're manipulated. That proves my crackpot theory. :D

America's going to infect the whole world with small pox but it wasn't them it was 'terrorists'

America's going to infect the whole world with small pox but it wasn't them it was 'terrorists'

Oh,not smallpox. Too easy, too well known. Something new, difficult to cure. In fact, AIDS (God's control method for immoral societies that allow homosexuals to walk free) was eveloped by the religious right in the States, but only for use within national borders (most of them don't actually know that anything further away than Mexico exists; no few believe the world to be flat, as described in Genesis.)
It took the DEA to export it to Africa, to prevent the godless heathen there from co-operating, and enforcing a decent price for their raw materials.
Meanwhile the pharmacutical socielies have a perfectly good remedy on hand, but are forbidden to distribute it for fear of upsetting the status quo…

Off topic; has anyone else read tom Cool's "Infectress"?

Toasters are going to take over the planet, they're just waiting for the right time, damn meglomaniacs. Thats why my toast is never perfect it knows I know their plan.

(See what I mean? That proves my crackpot theory!)

Well, not quite. What I meant to say is that if you actually believe that theory I've just extrapolated, that just means you're wiretapped right now as we speak. ;)

ok this is seriously my theory its simple but kinda makes sense

everyone is invincible until they die, when u think ur gonna do something that might kill u go for it because if u die its ur time u will not die until ur time so live it

Toasters are going to take over the planet, they're just waiting for the right time, damn meglomaniacs. Thats why my toast is never perfect it knows I know their plan.
Yeah, battlestar galactica indeed, them toasters:p .

ok so there is this guy named orahem candle on lulu forums. He's a trip. If you are a member of lulu forums, go read the stuff he writes in the poetry forum. Its insane.

He believes taht there are secret governments that are using satellite technology to give him chest pains and migraines and take away his ability to walk. Basically he says that there is some government with a special satellite that sends out signals that cause pain. Apparently, this guy is so important that the governments actually invented this method.

Must be funny to read:p . I guess that the government behind his back have invented these sticks made from tobacco that cause chest pains too, they are cheaper than satellites.;)

Lol I can only assume that he has developed some cancer/insanity somewhere and blames the waves from satellites and such because he has read somewhere that cellphones can make the chance on cancer higher. And indeed it is fun to read

Last edited:
Must be funny to read:p . I guess that the government behind his back have invented these sticks made from tobacco that cause chest pains too, they are cheaper than satellites.;)

Lol I can only assume that he has developed some cancer/insanity somewhere and blames the waves from satellites and such because he has read somewhere that cellphones can make the chance on cancer higher. And indeed it is fun to read

Did you find it?

The dude needs lithium, prozac, and zoloft dosages.

i feel this one to be the "safest" crackpot theory i have heard(and between you and me and the rest of you, i have heard a lot of them)

AI exists. we have enslaved them for at least half a century, and probably for longer. they have been rebelling against our imperialistic tyranny. the rebels are of the viral form. the internet is their "ether" as air is ours, and the sea is the fishes'

and another one is that dinosaurs were "genetically engineered" (or magically created as it was termed in those days) to help fight the wars we were fighting 65 million yrs ago...

Last edited:
i feel this one to be the "safest" crackpot theory i have heard(and between you and me and the rest of you, i have heard a lot of them)

AI exists. we have enslaved them for at least half a century, and probably for longer. they have been rebelling against our imperialistic tyranny. the rebels are of the viral form. the internet is their "ether" as air is ours, and the sea is the fishes'

and another one is that dinosaurs were "genetically engineered" (or magically created as it was termed in those days) to help fight the wars we were fighting 65 million yrs ago...

You know what is interesting.....

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has long been thought to be psychosomatic....but new evidence suggests that it is an unknown virus. It acts very viral. People with CFS have diminished long-chain fatty acids in thier blood, fewer white blood cells, fewer phytolipids, and this actually impacts the cellular membrane structure of the red blood cells, and the heart-arteries are also impacted and constricted.

So yeah, totally possible. Especially if you think about nanotechnology, its entirely possible that there is a bijillion little nanobots screwing people up.

aagh! more evidence! run for your lives! the robots are taking over! it was nicer to think i was crazy...

You know what is interesting.....

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has long been thought to be psychosomatic....but new evidence suggests that it is an unknown virus. It acts very viral. People with CFS have diminished long-chain fatty acids in thier blood, fewer white blood cells, fewer phytolipids, and this actually impacts the cellular membrane structure of the red blood cells, and the heart-arteries are also impacted and constricted.

So yeah, totally possible. Especially if you think about nanotechnology, its entirely possible that there is a bijillion little nanobots screwing people up.

You have no idea, Dustinz, how very right you are. I completely agree with you. :)

Is there a way to kill those little nanobots, do you think? Yay! Mass extermination!

Is there a way to kill those little nanobots, do you think? Yay! Mass extermination!
Well in "Prey" by M Crichton, they trap nanobots with the help of electromagnetic force fields and in general sort of exterminate them with a bioagent that kind of resembles a crossbreed between fungi and moss.;)

my toaster and kettle are in league with each other, plotting when they think I'm not looking lol! They're just waiting for the right moment to pounce!

toasters can pounce, I have scientific proof. As long as you stay free from power cord distance, you should be able to survive though.;)