Babylon 5: The Lost Tales Trailer!!!

Yeah, it's pretty cool. There are some more if you delve beyond the front page. The site doesn't support internal links, so you'll have to go to The Lost Tales Movie section and find the trailers from there.

This looks like its gonna be so good. I can't wait til it comes out.
And it might have been interesting with sock puppets;)

Just finished Season 5 (DVD) so i can't wait to see this! What really makes me anxious is that Warner is still releasing stuff for the series, so perhaps we'll see more in the future! :)

Oh my God, how did I not know about this? I wish there was more coverage on this because if it wasn't for this topic I'd have no idea until probably much later. I agree with you, it's about time they came out with something new for Babylon 5 and I am so happy about it. Hopefully this new release will bring more DVDs to come and bring life back to the series. (Maybe if they get enough fans they might start a new season. God, that would be great.) Thanks for the link, by the way, I really enjoyed watching the trailer. Man, I love their new site layout.

You're probably in a minority. Personally I despise flash-only websites that take forever to load even on a fast DSL connection. Sound effects for menus are utterly unnecessary too.

Oh man Babylon 5 takes me back...

Truly a tremendous show (series 2-4) but the final series is mostly terrible.

Don't let your nostalgia fool you...

This looks to be a straight to DVD affair - am I right? I might get it out. I have a soft spot for Bab 5 (in spite of all it's faults).

Oh; and that website is atrocious.

It is straight to DVD and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. As for the web site, I can't look at it with my really slow dial up so I don't know if I like it or not :rolleyes:

Why do I have to be so cheap. Amazon predicts I won't get my copy of the dvd until August 8 - 10th.