The Revived Tolkien Trivia

Ann-thennath.

'That is a song,' (Strider) said, 'in the mode that is called ann-thennath among the Elves, but is hard to render in our Common Speech, and this is but a rough echo of it.'

FotR: Book 1: Chapter XI: A Knife in the Dark

Correct again! Here's... Oh, I lost the bell... Well... Let's just pretend I gave it you already.

"I tell you," he said, in an effort to remain loyal to his friends and to keep his end up, "that gold was only an afterthought with us. We came over hill and under hill, by wave and wind, for Revenge. Surely, O Smaug the unassessably wealthy, you must realize that your success has made you some bitter enemies?"
The Hobbit, Chapter 12: Inside Information

Okay. What about one to search for?

I found a passage that states Bill the Pony is part of the Fellowship. Provide me with that quote, please....

So Bill was going as the beast of burden, yet he was the only member of the Company that did not seem depressed
FotR: Book II: Chapter III: The Ring Goes South.

Then the Messenger of Mordor laughed no more. His face was twisted with amazement and anger to the likeness of some wild beast that, as it crouches on its prey, is smitten on the muzzle with a stinging rod.
The Lord Of The Rings, The Return Of The King V, Chapter X: The Black Gate Opens

Two, not named in the genealogy tables.

LotR: Appendix C; Family Trees: Brandybuck of Buckland

Oops - children, not sons!!:eek:

Ahem - and a daughter, Salvia!

If you insist!
*hands over 16 tonne bronze cathedral tenor bell*

Bilbo guessed that this was the very ring that he had found, and as he had won the game, it was already his by right.

Location of quote, please.

Bilbo guessed that this was the very ring that he had found, and as he had won the game, it was already his by right.
The Lord Of The Rings, Prologue, 4: Of The Finding Of The Ring

Well done, Marky! as a matter of interest, did you search The Hobbit first?