Pre-order your copy of The Lost Tales Now!

Whitestar

Hey everyone! You can all pre-order The Lost Tales on amazon.com right here:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000PH...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=279438201&pf_rd_i=507846

I'm not sure when its being release in the UK but I would imagine it will be soon enough. Please spread the word to all fans and to people who appreciate good sci-fi. If this movie does well in the DVD sales, we will definitely get more in the future, particularly the upcoming Garbaldi storyline.

Here is the product description:

Times change. Dangers remain. 10 years after he became President of the Interstellar Alliance, Sheridan prepares for a fateful Babylon 5 reunion that could prevent Earth's impending doom...if he will also compromise his core principles. Meanwhile, commander Lochley confronts an unexpected interloper on the way station - a being whose presence makes the B5 freeport the crossroads between heaven and hell. In Voices in the Dark, Series creator J. Michael Straczynski reunites with stars Bruce Boxleitner and Tracy Scoggins in two richly imagined stories set after the events of the original series. Richly imagined, too, is Straczynski's vision of the 23rd century (including a dazzling New York City) - a vision made more spectacular via filmmaking technology unavailable during the original series.

From what I know, the story takes place on many locations: from Minbar, to Earth, Mars, the future, the distant past, as well as B5 itself, of course. But the best part of all, they're written and directed by Straczynski himself. He's also managed to pay homage to the late Andreas Katsulas and Richard Biggs too. While this may seem premature, I dare say that this is going to be AWESOME! :D

The region 2 DVD will be released on September 3 in the UK. I don't know about other markets which may require subtitles and/or dubbing.