This may seem an odd thing to say

Gothic_Angelica

In the second film The Matrix revolutions when they go into Zion after the ship docks and the door opens thats when I get it, I can't help thinking about Star Wars, the newer ones. There's something about it that reminds me, I'm pretty sure some of the actors were in star wars. The thing is I can't take the matrix revolutions and the matrx reloaded seriously because of this.

I like the matrix alot, it is amazing to watch and the other 2 in my opinion doesn't have half as much in them as that one.

But still, why the heck can't I stop thinking star wars everytime at the same point.

You can all think I'm totally nuts and are welcome to say so btw I don't mind.

Gothic x

Joel007

Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
Star Wars was one of the place where the "Grand scale" films really started to come into their own. Any scene in which there is a huge technological construct tends to remind me of the opening scene in A New Hope.
Anyway, not many people take the Matrix seriously :p

Gothic_Angelica

I just keep on thinking I'm going to see someone jumping round with a light saber soon lol

I haven't actually seen the films since they were on at the cinema. You have to admit it is all a little star warsy looking. The camera work in the first film was far better.

Gothic x

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
Star Wars, Blade Runner, 2001. The influences are everywhere.

I'd imagine newer film makers who have been influenced by the Matrix. :p