Blake's 7 Audio Trailer Available!!!

No No No No No ...........................
I listen with an open mind (well not really)
Did Jenna have an american accent (no offence to american members) but this is wrong.
Blake sounds like a wet rag and Avon had no oomph, lacked that charasmatic voice of Paul Darrow we are used to.
So is this really going to happen, are they doing the whole series, I think I need to find out more.
Blakes 7 would be my all time fav sf show and I fear its about to be mangled and ripped of bad. Maybe I should keep an open mind but this is one series they should not re do unless you had the original actors and its a continuation of series four. Both impossible as I think they are all a bit old to be running around the galaxy now. Plus we all know Blake & Co died at the end of series four....... or did they.

No No No No No ...........................
I listen with an open mind (well not really)
Did Jenna have an american accent (no offence to american members) but this is wrong.

I'm american and I completely agree with you. Actress Carrie Dobro who played Dureena in Babylon 5's Crusade does the voice of Jenna and I found it to be a major miscast. At the very least, she should have put some effort into doing it with a british accent. Personally, I think the producers decided to cast her because of her Crusade fame, hence, a marketing gimmick.

Blakes 7 would be my all time fav sf show and I fear its about to be mangled and ripped of bad. Maybe I should keep an open mind but this is one series they should not re do unless you had the original actors and its a continuation of series four. Both impossible as I think they are all a bit old to be running around the galaxy now.

The B7 media people have stated from the get-go that this audio series was going to be a remake of the classic series, however, the live action miniseries would be a continuation with a different actor portraying Avon.

Plus we all know Blake & Co died at the end of series four....... or did they.

Well, based on what B7 media hinted at, it appears that Avon is the only lone survivor. Despite my disagreement with the way this audio series is being handled, I sincerely hope that it's a hit because it is going to determined if we will get a continuation or not.

Whitestar.
I was probably a little emotional in my first post, I have had a chance to look at B7 media and read a little more about it. Because its only audio, I am not quite as objectional as I first was.

I still think the voices are less than average, one would have thought there is nothing wrong with the voices of Paul Darrow, Gareth Thomas and the like, but then I gather they probably wouldn't be interested in doing an audio series (I could be wrong)

I am prepared to listen to more when it becomes available but its just not the same.....