Stan Nicholls - where has he gone?

b71nky

I have just read his book - Quicksilver Zenith, and I founf it absolutely fantastic. It was one of my favourite reads i think. I am now trying to get the 1st and 3rd books of his, and then maybe the orcs - first blood novels. I went onto his website and found that it hasnt been updated for 2 years??!?!? Does anyone know what is going on? has he retired, too busy writing, taking time off or what? I hope that he will continue making his great books.

The sequel to Quicksilver Zenith, Quicksilver Twillight came out not so many months ago and he is working on a trilogy to follow the first orcs trilogy. The first one of those is available for preorder at amazon Amazon.co.uk: Bad Blood (Orcs): Books: Stan Nicholls

So it seems that he's just not very good at updating his site, but is otherwise still active. At least, that's what I think and hope.

Well amazon has the release date different depending on what link you click on for his site. Its a bit strange.

I will start reading his Orc books simply cause of this qoute by Gemmell.

"When humans arrived on Maras Mantia, home of dwarves, elves, and all the other old races, they raped the land of its soul and magic. And, now the Orcs, whom Earthlings hunted down and slaughtered like beasts of the field, may be the chosen creatures destined to win peace for all..."Wall to wall action, undercurrents of dark humor...gritty, fast paced..."

Maybe its actually Gemmell's words and not a gimmicky commersiel