Reaper's Gale

You should take a look around the shops - this is why I never order new malazan books from amazon - you get it sooner by wandering round Waterstones a week earlier.

Really? It's only a tenner for the paperback in Waterstones - they're doing £3 off...

£10 for a paperback?

I'll have a look tomorrow, see if it's in (hardback :p).

well mine came today but I was in bed when they tried to deliver, they never come at 8.30 can't get over it I got up at 9.30, (I am ill so I not at work), I so gutted I totally going to the post office in the morning to collected it can't wait, gutted I not reading it now though, really really gutted.

Do you think it will be at the post office yet I might have a walk up its worth a try .

NOOOOOOO my local bookstore can't get it till the 1st of june the pain the pain!

Amazon.co.uk has shipped my copy. Now I just have to wait for it to cross the Atlantic and then another 3000 miles across the US. *sigh*

Just ordered it Thursday, May 3. They said it wouldn't be shipped until June. Consider me throwing a tantrum right here and now. Wah.

And I did order it from Amazon, UK.

Amazon UK have been shipping copies within the last few days, don't see why yours should be any different.

Did you order the hardback or paperback? I think they might have sold out of the paperback already, which would cause the delay.

Amazon UK have been shipping copies within the last few days, don't see why yours should be any different.

Did you order the hardback or paperback? I think they might have sold out of the paperback already, which would cause the delay.

I ordered the hardback, but I live in California, USA. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I don't see why it would - I saw your location;)

A lot of Americans on the malazan board have had their copies shipped recently.