Bibliography - Raymond E Feist

Well, if you're talking about the legends of the Riftwar series, be aware that it's not available in the US. I'm not sure where you're from, The Master, but the best way to get them is over Amazon.co.uk, as far as I can tell. I found out about the series when I was in London a few years ago and looking around in a bookstore to kill some time before dinner reservations, and found a Feist book I'd never seen before, and was puzzled, because I thought I'd had them all. I later found out that it was an argument with publishers that prevented their release in the US.
Legends I & II are easy to find in the UK pb editions hb not too difficult.

According to the Crydee site, Fiest states that his next book will be called 'Rides a Dread Legion' and will be book one of the Demon War Saga.

According to the Crydee site, Fiest states that his next book will be called 'Rides a Dread Legion' and will be book one of the Demon War Saga.

I've got some catching up to do!

The 3rd book Darkness at Sethanon still hasn't come into stock yet.

Hate to say it but youve missed something :p

Feists very first published work

Profit and the Grey assassin found in Fantasy magazine 1982

One to Go found in Thieves worlds: Turning points.

Watchfire (co written with Janny Wurts) Found in Flights:extreme visions of fantasy

Oh and Geraldo's incredible trick is also found in "A Magic lovers treasury of the fantastic"

Also you missed the graphic novels of Magician and the Wood boy, not to mention the two games (Betrayal at Krondor and Return to Krondor)

All information on the above can be found on Feists official homepage, and both games for anyone who is interested can be found at good old games (google it)