Interview, please?

I'd be pleased to do an interview for your magazine.

(You asked me at a good time, since I just finished exorcising the demon that possessed me these last few years ... that is, the notorious Book II.)

You could even interview both of me, if you like.

Thank you *very* much, Teresa. I don't have a lot of questions because I'm new at the interview game and so far I've only read one of your books (although I eagerly await the next).;)

How would you like me send you the questions? Is email okay? Or is there another method you'd prefer?

Email will be just fine.

(The next book is peering over my shoulder, but at this point it has a mild and friendly aspect.)

I hope you didn't email me at that netscape address on my Madeline website. I haven't been able to access that account for a while.

Try padfoot@pacbell.net. That's my other "public" email address.

Teresa, I was wondering if you received my last two e-mails. I've got about a week left before I need to publish the first issue of TOL, and I haven't heard from you since you sent me the answers to the first set of questions. I hope it didn't end up in your spam again!

It did go into the spam filter, but I rescued it a while back. I've been meaning to get back to you with the answers to those last two questions but I've been caught up in reviewing the copy-edited manuscript for A Dark Sacrifice, along with slipping in a last few revisions while I had the chance. Then this weekend I'm doing panels at BayCon.

On Tuesday, when I officially get my life back, and have the mental power to put two consecutive thoughts together, I'll make the time to answer your questions.