1.11: Things That Go Bump

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
episode description borrowed from TV.com: TV News - TV Shows - TV Listings - Entertainment News

Morgan and Ancient Mai must come to Harry for protection and shelter from powerful enemies of Mai's. They make it to the relative safety of Dresden's place, but suddenly find that they are all trapped by a powerful spell. Now Harry must work with them to find a way out before the spell turns deadly.

There will be spoilers in this thread.

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as mine.

Though, his voice-over said that 'about once a year' he tries to get into shape so he can run away from things trying to eat his face.

Not a bad episode though. There was some character development for Morgan and Mai. However, I think it should have been harder to kill off the dragon.

Yeah, they spent a lot of time building up to how powerful the thing is, then 'poof' - tho, they were using a wicked-powerful bit of energy to take it out.

Am I the only one who thought, once they mentioned it was a dragon, 'Michael should show up right about now'?

I wasn't thinking about Michael, but I was hoping this would get us past Murphy not believing in magic. Sadly it was not to be. The stories are much better when she's onboard with Dresden.

Back