360 Gamertag Thread: Lenny's Super Deluxe Limited Edition

Commonmind

Registered Lurker
I'll start her up and get her going.

Gamertag: Commonmind

Games played online: Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, PGR 3, Halo 2 (though I'm as good at playing Halo 2 online as my socks are at doing the laundry) and anything in my library that someone else has the urge to play.

Yay! I'm famous! :rolleyes:

I don't have a 360, and consequently don't have Live, so I don't have a tag to post.

And on that note, I'll exit stage left, and leave it to the 360 owners. Toodles!

Strangely enough it's "Lucien21" I only have Silver membership though.

EliXir318

I don't really play xbox that much anymore, I mostly play WoW on pc.

But I'll usually be playing either Halo 3 or CoD4.

Wraithen

Online, I'm playing CoD4 most of the time now, though should I ever have money again, I want to take Bad Company out for a multiplayer spin.

Just a warning, I am not a great player, I just like playing.

Gamertag: Num6er Six

Live games I have: Red Faction, Halo 3, Time Shift, Tiberian Wars 3, Red Alert 3, Unreal Tournament 3, Perfect Dark, GTA 4 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Just add me and send a message if you wanna play, though I don't have a mic at the moment.

Don't actually know anybody on here yet, haha, though I might as well put my gamer tag here! Always looking for new people to play... Feel free to add me :)

thomh90

Now that I am playing my Xbox more and possibly getting Gold (at least to give it a go) I am going to add you all.

My GT is: LostCry

I haven't played anything in a while, but if anyone fancies a game of Fable 3, COD 4 or Bops, LFD2 or just any game we both have just gimme a shout! :]

OnceWasARose13 I'm normally playing L4D, L4D2, Fable 2 or 3 and various others. Give me a shout and I'll see about having some games.

OnceWasARose13 I'm normally playing L4D, L4D2, Fable 2 or 3 and various others. Give me a shout and I'll see about having some games.

I got L4D on the cheap a few months back. That game is pure fun.

AlMighty000

I have an insanely large games collection, so I'm certain I can find something to play with anyone.

I'm an average FPS player but I can play CoD/Halo or Gears of War as long as you don't mind possibly losing a lot of matches (though I can usually keep my K/D ratio at least even).

Where I really love multiplayer gaming is in co-op. I'll play anything co-operatively, it's a lot more fun.

Though I have a slightly competitive side when it comes to Tekken...

My tag is hegg

I play a lot of Street Fighter, and Halo, mostly. Don't suppose there are other SF players in here?

My gold sub recently lapsed, but will be renewing once works eases up a tad.