360 Gamertag Thread: Lenny's Super Deluxe Limited Edition

Commonmind

Registered Lurker
I'll start her up and get her going.

Gamertag: Commonmind

Games played online: Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, PGR 3, Halo 2 (though I'm as good at playing Halo 2 online as my socks are at doing the laundry) and anything in my library that someone else has the urge to play.

Lenny

Press "X" to admire hat
Yay! I'm famous! :rolleyes:

I don't have a 360, and consequently don't have Live, so I don't have a tag to post.

And on that note, I'll exit stage left, and leave it to the 360 owners. Toodles!

Lucien21

Strangely enough it's "Lucien21" I only have Silver membership though.

Ranwulf

EliXir318

I don't really play xbox that much anymore, I mostly play WoW on pc.

But I'll usually be playing either Halo 3 or CoD4.

Writers Blocked

Wraithen

Online, I'm playing CoD4 most of the time now, though should I ever have money again, I want to take Bad Company out for a multiplayer spin.

Just a warning, I am not a great player, I just like playing.

Skipbee

Gamertag: Num6er Six

Live games I have: Red Faction, Halo 3, Time Shift, Tiberian Wars 3, Red Alert 3, Unreal Tournament 3, Perfect Dark, GTA 4 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Just add me and send a message if you wanna play, though I don't have a mic at the moment.

ubik

Don't actually know anybody on here yet, haha, though I might as well put my gamer tag here! Always looking for new people to play... Feel free to add me :)

thomh90

Cayal

The Immortal Prince
Now that I am playing my Xbox more and possibly getting Gold (at least to give it a go) I am going to add you all.

Shinju

Just Hangin' Aboot!
My GT is: LostCry

I haven't played anything in a while, but if anyone fancies a game of Fable 3, COD 4 or Bops, LFD2 or just any game we both have just gimme a shout! :]

Star Girl

Waiting in the Sky
OnceWasARose13 I'm normally playing L4D, L4D2, Fable 2 or 3 and various others. Give me a shout and I'll see about having some games.

Cayal

The Immortal Prince
OnceWasARose13 I'm normally playing L4D, L4D2, Fable 2 or 3 and various others. Give me a shout and I'll see about having some games.
I got L4D on the cheap a few months back. That game is pure fun.

Daggers

Another Brick in the Wall
AlMighty000

I have an insanely large games collection, so I'm certain I can find something to play with anyone.

I'm an average FPS player but I can play CoD/Halo or Gears of War as long as you don't mind possibly losing a lot of matches (though I can usually keep my K/D ratio at least even).

Where I really love multiplayer gaming is in co-op. I'll play anything co-operatively, it's a lot more fun.

Though I have a slightly competitive side when it comes to Tekken...

hegg

My tag is hegg

I play a lot of Street Fighter, and Halo, mostly. Don't suppose there are other SF players in here?

My gold sub recently lapsed, but will be renewing once works eases up a tad.