PSN ID Thread

WOHOOOOO! Leish has a PS3!!! Only a 40GB one, which I've upped to 320GB. :)

I don't like posting my ID, but you may find me hanging around the PS Home, usually dancing or running around looking a little Loopy. Although.... yeah, I don't tend to talk to strangers on there..........

Anyway, anyone like the idea of meeting up in Home? If there's a big enough group, it should be fun. We could all meet up as a Chrons group..............? Oh, but I only have the basic text pad, though, so my writing is a little slooooooow.

Anyway, YIPPEEEE! That's all I have to say now. I have a PS3!!!!!!!!!!!

\o/

:D:D:D:D

Hiya! You know, I only paid £199 for my PS3 - someone on eBay was selling it with a BlueRay remote and a BlueRay disc. Plus, I've seen 60GB versions on eBay go for £176, even......... Luckily I had some savings and could afford it. Now I just need to afford some games, which won't happen anytime soon. :p

But the Home in PS3 is brilliant! You can chat with people, or invite people into your virtual "apartment" by the sea. And you can dance in the street! I was doing the "robot" dance by the pond in the main square yesterday, and got several dudes asking if I was mad. :D

Anyway, off out to meet Seph's uncle for the first time, now :)eek:), so I better get my shoes on while I loiter for 10 mins........

SlaveCy would be my PSN ID. I rarely play on-line sooo...add me only if you want to chat at times.

I don't usually go on due to my PS3 being pretty iffy (if it didn't keep crashing I'd still be playing Demon's Souls/Dark Souls)

ID: OjKa

I don't usually go on due to my PS3 being pretty iffy (if it didn't keep crashing I'd still be playing Demon's Souls/Dark Souls)

ID: OjKa

Bit late but have you tried all the system restore features?