Does anybody feel like that Lost is being totally dragged out?

MolotovCocktail

Science fiction fantasy
Does anybody here who watches Lost feel this way?

For one, they aren't really answering any questions. On the contrary, they are putting more and more. Second, I think that the show has lost it's mysterious appeal since it is now exclusively focused on the others. In the start, there was alot of mysteries in place, but now I think that it is more and more focusing only on the Others and nothing else.

One more thing, I kinda feel that the show was much better in the beginning and now its kinda, I don't know how to put it....

I did feel, for several episodes, as though the writers were stumbling around and using a lot of unnecessary filler, but I felt this week's episode was more on track.

I hope the rest of the season will be at least as good (and preferably better).

And I agree about the Others. They don't interest me nearly as much as the core group of characters. I would very much like to know who they are as a group and why they are there -- but as individuals, no. I think they're boring, and there are still too many questions left unanswered about all our old friends.

Yes, Ive felt that way for awhile now. I actually liked the Hurley-centric episode quite a bit, but I feel like there's too much "filler" in between interesting episodes.

Im having trouble imagining what sort of ending they have planned that is going live up to the expectations of a five year wait.

If you happen to be a reader of Entertainment Weekly, then you'll have been treated to the slobbering love fest that exists between Stephen King and the creators of Lost over the past two years or so. Its not surprising to me really that JJ Abrams is adapting the Dark Tower series. One writer/producer who cant end a story working with an author who cant end a story.

LOL!!!!
That is almost exactly what I picture going on in the production meetings.

Yes I've been feeling that way for some time now. It's as if they're living up to the name of the show. It feels as if they are trying to run more episodes than they have solid material for just to keep it going.

I hope they get back on track soon and start answering some questions. It started off as a good idea and I'd hate to see it get Lost.

Short answer: NO!

The episodes since the season "restarted" in February are proof enough. And the producers and writers have said that Lost they are starting to figure out the ending and how to wind-down the series likely to finish after some 7 seasons or so.

Another thing I find annoying is that they keep on introducing new main characters and many of them really only serve to add more clutter and confusion in the story.

Another thing I find annoying is that they keep on introducing new main characters and many of them really only serve to add more clutter and confusion in the story.

I felt this way about Paolo and Nikki but then they got killed off just as it looked like they had an interesting back story (admittedly a bit similar to Sawyer).

Still, it's Juliette who is the most annoying new character - not just because she isn't particularly intriguing but also because the actress who plays her is just so terrible. COmplete lightweight and a waste of screen time.