Character Creation Chain

(What's with the numbers?)

Kirkland Akerley Britland the second is running away. Away from home, away from school, away from his narrow-minded, over-protective family. And most of all, away from that damn nickname. CeCe! Seven hells! Longing for adventure, he signs on board a rickety old air steamer, the Rotterdam, as it takes flight for distant lands, his future his and his alone.

Terrip Sevensuns

(lol, it just made the names sound even cooler. I'll stop now. :) )

Terrip Sevensuns is the son of a poor farmer on the outskirts of a grand kingdom. He is also the seventh son of the seventh son of the seventh son for as long as he can remember. He is content with his life, but it will be turned upside down when the king hears of his family. The king is very superstitious, and he believes that the "magical" Terrip can "save" his unlucky, clumsy but beautiful daughter, Elizabeth. Terrip is taken to the castle against his will. He must bluff his way through the ridiculous tasks that the king believes must be accomplished to rid Elizabeth of her problems.

Gemma Connelly

Gemma Connelly

A woman travelling across Europe in search of her past. After she woke up after a car accident with no memory of her past, and with no living relatives anywhere in the country she was in, she sets out to discover who she really is. The only clue is the dark haired man standing next to her in a photograph, taken in front of the Eiffel Tower, which she apparently had in her pocket.

Terpsichore Jones

Terpsichore Jones - known to her friends as Chor - is captain of the Bowerbird, a Carrion-class salvage ship out of Berened-IV. Though she is contracted to Universal Scrap and Steel, Jones owns the 'Bird and is master of her own destiny. Along with her crew, the solemn, religious Russian engineer Vladimir Karkoff, and 'Shorty', her co-pilot and general gopher, she cruises the rim worlds, looking for wrecks and drifters to strip. When on a regulation recon of the Staliz system they run into a ship of a kind they've never seen before - seemingly abandoned, apparently organic, and roughly the size of Mercury - things start to get interesting.

Vidic the Aeromancer

Vidic the Aeromancer is a powerful, ninth-level mage who specializes in air-magic. Capable of creating hurricane-force winds, tornadoes and devastating ice-storms, he prefers to use his power for more helpful things - gentle irrigating showers, clearing away clouds from fairs and festivals, and diverting storms away from the small village he retired to twenty years ago.

He still keeps up with the renewal-spells on his talents, however, and sometimes wishes for a return to the days when his power alone stopped the barbarian invasions of his home-country.

Faladin Greensward

Faladin Greensward

Faladin was orphaned as a baby, and was raised by one of the noble houses of the country. As was expected, he underwent the correct training when he came of age and became a knight soon after that. It was only when he was travelling on a mission for his King that he discovered a particularly dangerous aspect to his personality; a power that had lain hidden for so many years.

Laria Escade

Laria Escade has been dead for four years. Murdered by her villainous uncle Archibald who lusted after the fortune left her by her parents, the famed explorers and adventurers, William and Mary Escade, Laria's celestial spirit is trapped between this world and the next. Figuring justice to be the only way she may pass on, Laria has enlisted the help of her best friend, Simon Sharrow, a sceptic who's having a hard time believing his senses, in her quest for peace...

Colin Neeple

Colin Neeple

A television repair man by trade, Colin is about as ordinary as they come. He goes to work every day, works hard, and then comes home to his wife of fifteen years every evening. Like a lot of men, he goes to the pub every other night to have a quiet drink after work, and although he can't hold his beer, nobody seems to mind. The other regulars know that once Colin gets far gone in drink, he starts telling his stories about the time he was abducted by aliens...

Friya Ayex

Friya Ayex was a fierce warrior from the frequently war-struck kingdom of Leonamar. She was well known throughout the kingdom, but more as a myth than as true fact. But she is true fact, even though she refused to come in contact with the common people often. She was trained by the best in fighting tactics, so she would drift in and out of battles like a ghost, spreading destruction behind her.

After she lost her only friend in a fierce battle between Leonamar and Brientog, she removed herself from the battle scene and settled down in a small village under the alias of Maiara Drenkens. But something happens that provokes her into assuming her old self once more.

Stella Hannelore

Stella Hannelore

Grey haired and imposing, Stella runs the local branch of her Skywatchers club. Every night, she and several others gather at the observatory to keep watch for any signs of trouble from the skies, just in case. She firmly believes that one day something big will approach from space, and denies fervently that she watches too much sci-fi...

Satrian Ellaston

Satrian Elleston, a pilot with the Fighting Fifty-Fifth squadron out of the Goliath-class cruiser Glorious, is probably better known by his call-sign 'Raptor'. Satrian is a no-nonsense, cut-to-the-chase kind of person. Since he was a child he dreamed of flying the Sparrowhawk fighter-bombers that form the backbone of the Colonial Protectorate's fleet. He and his systems enigineer, Wyl Terriph, are quickly making a name for themselves as the sharpest duo in six sectors.

a'Sylvu

How do you mean? I haven't been keeping score... They're a bit of fun as far as I'm concerned. If you mean has anything eventuated from them, certainly not for me.

It's given me a lot of ideas, but nothing has come out of it for me, either, as most of these aren't in my genre (fantasy.) Still, it's a bit of fun. A lot of these mini character bios have been brilliant, and not what I'd have thought of. We certainly are a creative bunch!:)

I'll continue, but if you want to comment on a character, feel free.

a'Sylvu

a'Sylvu is one of the Hamadryad tribe, a race of demi-humans who live very close to nature, and trees in particular. She is mischievous and whimsical, playing tricks on any travellers who pass through the woods, often stealing from them as they go. She looks like a normal child, albeit with slightly pointed ears, but she is far from being a child. a'Sylvu has lived for 250 years so far, and she doesn't show any signs of growing up soon.

Aven Xiphias

Aven Xiphias was born in nobility. He was the son of the king, but he was not next in line for the throne, so not much was expected of him. He was rather neglected and ignored. His only comfort was his small pet dragon, one that lacked the ability to fly. One day he got sick of it and ran away from the palace with his dragon. He hides his true identity and wanders in the forest, occasionally passing through a town. But he discovers something about his dragon that could change his whole plan for his life.

Athene of Persia

Athene of Persia

Athene took the name after the great goddess, and hoped to emulate her legend. There was no denying that the warriors would not like following the orders of a woman, but it could not be helped, not if she wanted to regain the lands that had been denied to her. Headstrong and stubborn, she arms herself and sets out to raise an army.

Aifion Snowe

Aifion Snowe is the Prince of the Winter Kingdom of Islika. He, as he father, mother, and sisters do, has snow-white hair, which is where the family name came from. He has ice-blue eyes as well. As Crown Prince, he is responsible over the armed forces and common defense.

Oriana Clarissa Hedwig Wright

Oriana Clarissa Hedwig Wright, or Orcy, as she is known, is a trainee curator at the Mystic Museum, and has a fabulous life, great prospects, bags of potential-there's just the slight problem of sharing her body with the spirits of star crossed lovers Clarissa and Hedwig, whose doomed love affair across time and space has become on ongoing live soap opera acted out by Orianna every time someone uses her full name...

Lilac Doe

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I love it! I put that one because it's the name of a character in my novel, and I wanted to see what someone else would come up with! Oh cool!

Lilac Doe is the hippy girl of her high school. Her parents are hippies, so naturally, she is one too. She wears flowy skirts, gold headbands, and a peace necklace. She is oblivious to all the insults that fly around her head while she is at school and in public.

Cleopatra Iphigenia Amalia

Cleopatra Iphigenia Amalia is a thaumaturgy major at Aurelia University.
She plays zither and harp,but very badly.Her tastes in fashion and men are considered slightly aberrant.Being a bit of a fluffy-head,she gets into trouble every time with her spells,so someone more levelheaded has to bail her out every time.However,she somehow refuses to learn from her mistakes.She calls herself an optimist.
Neighbours think she should take better care of her dragon,and several activists of the Unicorn Protection Agency have threatened to sue her for alleged maltreatment of her pet unicorn,Serendipidity.She is very much in love with

Keirthorn Faery Esq.