How many read both SF and Fantasy?

Do you read both SF and Fantasy?

• Total voters
Can't say for sure, but when I first answered the question years ago I read as near to all S.F. as anyone is likely to, but in the intervening years I've read a lot less S.F., a few Fantasy works, and a whole lot of mystery/thriller books, probably more than S.F. today. But I feel a part of this forum and I don't think I'd leave just because my reading habits developed away from S.F. and Fantasy. Or perhaps they came here for help with their book which was not S.F. or Fantasy --- Maybe one of these explains how that came to be.

Makes sense.

Maybe they want to try something outside their pocket. Who knows; give somebody a free taste, they might eat it up.
Very true.

I think you will find that pretty much everyone here has some background in f& sf reading. However, some have a significant interest in other fiction or non- fiction, and some move away from f& sf with time. This forum has been around for a while.
There are some excellent discussions on non-f&sf lit in the main Book Discussion forum, as well as in hist fic and lit fic.
The fact that this forum is so eclectic and inclusive is one of the reasons that it is such a nice place.

I get that, hadn't thought of it.

Back