10.19 Dominion

IrisStar

Vala is confronted by Adria while she is living off world becaus she believes that her friends Sg-1 have betrayed her, Vala seems pursueded to join Adria to go to another planet where they are confronted by the rest of stargate sg-1 who find themselves surrounded by jaffa who serve Ba'al. Ba'al captures Adria using the Tauri blocking technology and puts his own symbiote in her to control her, Sg-1 manages to get on Ba'al's ship kill Ba'al and capture Adria hoping they can remove Ba'al's symbiote and replace it with a Tok'ra symbiote. The plan fails after Ba'als symbiote releases a nerve toxin before it dies. Adria wakes up knowing that Stargate is about to kill her to protect themselves and stop her from suffering. Adria adscends in order to save herself she also possibly assumes all the powers of the Ori assuming they no longer exist because of Merlin's Weapon. Don't count Ba'al out either as really dead there may be other clones or the original still floating around somewhere in space.

Descent episode, I liked the the twist with Vala and the memory creator especially the video Vala made. Also Stargate is definitely going to have it's hands full now that Adria has ascended. Maybe the Ancients will now become more inclined to join the fight and we will perhaps meet some of them in the coming episodes

Saw this one on Tuesday night, and I wasn't particularly gripped by this episode. Could have been the mood I was in, but it just didn't seem the same.

i really liked this episode, finally a serious episode after the the many comedy ones since the sangraal was sent to the Ori's galaxy. The best part about this was it brought the goa'uld back to their sinister best with putting a symbiote in adria, reminded me of the classic episodes when the goa'uld were the main enemy

I missed this one because I was out...then I find out it's the last ever episode next week..

The best part about this was it brought the goa'uld back to their sinister best with putting a symbiote in adria, reminded me of the classic episodes when the goa'uld were the main enemy

I, too, thought this. And it is a shame to bring back the goa'uld just when the series is finishing tomorrow. I am so glad that I have got all the earlier series on dvd.