What comic books/graphic novels are you reading at the moment?

Talysia

Lady of Autumn
So, which graphic novels or comic books are you reading at the moment? It doesn't matter what genre - from Marvel to manga - so let us know here.

Myself, I'm reading Ghost in the Shell, by Masamune Shirow, again, followed by his other works, Dominion, and Black Magic.

How about everyone else?

Just finished reading 'Bad Company - Goodbye Krool World' graphic novel by Peter Milligan, Brett Ewins, Jim McCarthy and Steve Dillon - Remember reading this years ago.....well worth a look.

Re-reading Neil Gaiman/Yoshitaka Amano's The Dream Hunters. What can I say, it's one of my favourites. About to read RG Veda, by CLAMP.

Going through a Hellboy phase at the moment. Just finished Hellboy 'Conqueror Worm', now might go on to the B.P.R.D. comics.

Also reading a Hellboy Novel, 'The Bones of Giants'. Its actually really good, a lot more engrossing then some of the comic stories.

Going through a Hellboy phase at the moment. Just finished Hellboy 'Conqueror Worm', now might go on to the B.P.R.D. comics.

Also reading a Hellboy Novel, 'The Bones of Giants'. Its actually really good, a lot more engrossing then some of the comic stories.

(You know they're making an Hell Bow video game for the PS3?)

Sadly, I'm not reading any at the moment, but I know I should, I just don't know what yet. I've read others before(mostly manga), but now I've beeen so caught in my books that I'm reading.

I just reread Blame! by Tsutomu Nihei (or rather what I have of it in hard copy). Mainly for research purposes, but mostly because I adore it.

I want to read we3, but I'm afraid it might make me cry like a baby.

Picked up Camelot 3000 by Mike W Barr and Brian Bolland at a flea market over the weekend. It's an odd, intriguing tale thus far with good artwork to boot.

Was given The Tale Of Genji illustrated by Yoshitaka Amano as a housewarming gift. It's absolutely beautiful.

I'm reading 'The Fountain' graphic novel. If you've seen the film, this is worth checking out, as it works as a 'directors cut' of what is an amazing movie.

I read 300 again last night, just to wet my appetite before I go to see the movie next week :)

Back