Which Great Old One Are You??

But Joel hasn't got any tenta...... Oh, I see!:p

Well, we could - but surely just enslaving them all would suffice?:p

To paraphrase The Old Gent;

.... I dream of a day when we may rise above the billows to drag down in our reeking talons the remnants of puny, war-exhausted mankind - of a day when the land shall sink, and the dark ocean floor shall ascend amidst universal pandemonium.

Or we could just pop some popcorn, pull up a ringside seat and enjoy the show as they do themselves in . . . .

Ah, but then you don't get to see them running in terror.

"Shall I wait until they sleep? Or is the horror twice as horrible when it comes out of nowhere...."

Mundanes and any government officials paying attention to this site are going to be in need of therapy.

Either that or there'll be a knock at the door at 2am and some chap in a trench coat with it's collar turned up, a fedora and a smelly cigarette will take up away in a very quiet car to a room somewhere far far away and want to know exactly how he can get in on this world dominion business.

Shall tell him tentacles are a basic requirement.
:p

Mundanes and any government officials paying attention to this site are going to be in need of therapy.

Either that or there'll be a knock at the door at 2am and some chap in a trench coat with it's collar turned up, a fedora and a smelly cigarette will take up away in a very quiet car to a room somewhere far far away and want to know exactly how he can get in on this world dominion business.

Shall tell him tentacles are a basic requirement.
:p

That's it, give 'em a hard time! Covert government agents are all alike! When they aren't busy oppressing you they're trying to weedle your secrets to world domination! :rolleyes:

Back