Doesn't anyone watch Supernatural?

True. Its one of those things you enjoy after a hard day at work. You sit down with a bowl of popcorn, enjoy yourself, take in the pretty eye-candy and don't think too much. :D

I know what you mean. It's quite busy at work these days (though it seems to start to calm down a bit) because we're seriously undermanned, so when I get home, I find it very hard to gather my thoughts enough to read. This means that I don't get much reading done these days :(

This is when I log into World of Warcraft just to run around and whack things with an axe. I suppose that's pretty much the same point.

When I mentioned the TV-series on DVD we have at home, I forgot to mention that I have season one of Stargate, SG1. I just keep forgetting to watch it, though I actually like it.

Maybe that's because that just about the only times I get around to sit down and actually wacth something is when my boyfriend suggests it and he doesn't like Stargate too much. There's no law against me watching it, myself, I just never get around to it.

When I mentioned the TV-series on DVD we have at home, I forgot to mention that I have season one of Stargate, SG1. I just keep forgetting to watch it, though I actually like it.

Hmm SG1 also has a real hottie now, Ben Browder. Mmmm, I need to find me a thread about fit Sci-fi actors to indulge in...it's surprising how many there are :p

I'm pretty simple. I watch anything with hot guys, hot cars, and a hot soundtrack.

How sad is THAT?

Actually I kind of like the whole story, and its easy to follow. I can miss episodes and still know what's going on. Unlike heroes and lost.

Back