Forthcoming work

j d worthington

I know there are several Moorcock fans on here, and I'd not heard anything about what he was doing these days, so I nipped over to Moorcock's Miscellany to find out. Apparently, he's "retired". Which means he's only got about two dozen things which should be coming out within the next year or so....:rolleyes:

At any rate, for those interested, here's a link to the site and that specific section:

Forthcoming Work - Moorcock's Miscellany

And it looks as if I'm right... there's new material to be included in new editions of the Elric books....

Cheers It's been so long now since I red them I would rather just remember them as they were. I never was a fan of Jerry Cornelius he was too Bond for me much prefered something with the Lords of Choas an Law.

Got to admit... I've never seen Jerry Cornelius as Bond-ish... except in the send-up sense (which is more or less how that aspect was intended). He was always a way to do just that to aspects of the society that Moorcock found ridiculous or deserving of satire ... on either the conservative or liberal side.

Or, as Colin Greenland so charmingly put it: "The Global Village breeds the Global Village Idiot.";)