Who are you in Discworld?

I'm Death, apparently, though I specifically said I didn't speak in CAPITALS.

Hehe, well I said I speak in capitals and death is well down on my list.

I entered a 3 way tie with Vetinari, Vimes and the Librarian all at 63%. At the tie breaker questions "Do you like bananas?" seemed to be the most suitable question for me to agree with so I ended up as the Librarian.

I'm Samuel Vimes. It could of been worse.
1128292253Vimes.jpg

Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)You scored as a DeathYou are death! Reaper of souls! Riding your horse, Binky, with a scythe at hand. Always working, always busy… You sometimes try to socialize with the living, and ALWAYS SPEAK IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
Death 88%
Commander Samuel Vimes 69%
The Librarian 56%
Rincewind 50%
Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax 50%
Lord Havelock Vetinari 50%
Greebo 44%
Carrot Ironfounderson 44%
Cohen The Barbarian 38%
Gytha (Nanny) Ogg 31%
I knew I would be Death - He's so aspie - but I'm a lot more like Vimes than I thought I would be. I adore Sir Sam, but I don't identify with him.

well id never guess it....Im carrot. huh. guess that means im a good person huh :) Its one of my fave quotes too 'personnel is not the same as important'

I was 75% vetinari tho which made me very happy coz he is one of my favourite characters and I was 63& Vimes who is the most badass character XD I have read all the books with him in, I love nightwatch stories!

Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
You scored as a Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax
You are Granny Weatherwax! The most powerful witch on the Disc! You often use headology rather than actual spells, and are a very good witch, despite the fact that you sometimes wish you were a bad one. You play a mean game of Cripple Mr. Onion, and have a very powerful stare. By the way, you should really get that broom fixed!

I am thrilled to be Granny Weatherwax! Though I wouldn't have minded being Gytha Ogg or Death or Vetinari. But I'm not thin enough to be V. and I don't speak in capitals.

Wouldn't mind being anyone except Nobbs. But when did Vimes get to be so young and cool-looking? He's well beyond middle age and pretty unfit. Besides we don't need to be in love with him since Pratchett obviously is. Of how many books recently has he been the main character?

Mary

I demand a recount! I took this test some months ago, and was Lord Vetinari, with Granny Weatherwax a close second. This time, I have Cohen the Barbarian and Carrot Ironfoundersson tied in first place, with 63%, Granny Weatherwax and Death tied in second place with 50%!
I must have turned a bit schizo in the interval, to end up half raving superannuated Barbarian and half intolerably upright all-round Nice Guy!!
To say nothing of the fact that I am female! :eek:

You scored as a Lord Havelock Vetinari You are Lord Vetinari! Supreme ruler of Ankh-Morpork! Cool, calculated, and always in control. You graduated from the assassins guild, but failed a course on stealth and camouflage, because the professor never saw you there (even though you attended every class). You always seem to know what everyone is thinking, and after a conversation with you, people feel that they have just escaped certain death.
Lord Havelock Vetinari75%
Carrot Ironfounderson
75%
The Librarian69%
Commander Samuel Vimes44%
Rincewind44%
Greebo38%
Death38%
Gytha (Nanny) Ogg
31%
Cohen The Barbarian25%
Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax25%
I took the test 5 times. I like to make sure, OK!? The first time I was Carrot, but for the other three was Vetinary, most likely cuz I said people find it unnerving to talk to me, but thats just because I quote Monty Python/TPratchett most of the time, although sometimes I act like Vetinary for a bit of fun to see their reaction. Personally, I don't think I'm at all like Carrot, but there might be something buried deep down within me... Why don't they have Susan, or even Death of Rats.
Well, anyway, it's said that Vetinary is either totally sane, or totally insane. I don't think I'm very sane. That's an understatement, according to my sister.

Last edited:
Carrot Ironfounderson 94% Ooh, that's common! :D

Lord Havelock Vetinari 75%

Rincewind 69%

Commander Samuel Vimes 50%

Greebo 44%

The Librarian 44%

Death 44%

Gytha (Nanny) Ogg 25%

Cohen The Barbarian 25%

Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax 25%

came out as vetinari with equal scores as nanny ogg and librarian all 3 on 88%

Captain Carrot

Carrot Ironfounderson 63%
The Librarian 56%
Commander Samuel Vimes50%
Gytha (Nanny) Ogg50%
Death44%
Rincewind31%
Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax31%
Greebo25%
Lord Havelock Vetinari25%
Cohen The Barbarian13%

I got equal parts Vimes and Death (Vimes won the tiebreaker), then Vetinari, followed by Carrot and Granny Weatherwax. I'm not entirely sure how that works, but *shrug*.

Commander Samuel Vimes 68%
Death 68%
Lord Havelock Vetinari 63%
Carrot Ironfounderson 56%
Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax 56%
Greebo 45%
The Librarian 44%
Gytha (Nanny) Ogg 30%
Rincewind 26%
Cohen the Barbarian 14%

Hmm, Carrot or The Librarian (50%) depending if I like bananas more than honesty.

Not bad really.

Back