So...

aebo06

I read the Belgariad, the Malloreon, Belgarath the Sorcerer, and Polgara the Sorceress. I liked these a lot. I also got the Rivan Codex, which was interesting.

Do you guys suggest the Elenium/Tamuli or The Redemption of Althalus for me to read? What first?

I would read the Elenium/Tamuli series first. It's traditional Eddings fare, but I preferred this one to the Redemption of Althalus. The characters are better - Kalten, for example - and so are the endings to both series. With Althalus, you get a standalone novel that seems like a condensed version of any Eddings series.

Well, I think you've run out of decent stuff to read (although the Elenium/Tamuli have their followers, I never thought much of them). Try borrowing them from the library first, you might be sorely disappointed.

Yeah, most of us either put down Althalus before it ended, or finished it but have no plans to read it again. *raises hand*

I enjoyed the Elenium and Tamuli books. I might have to dig them out and reread them again sometime.

Back