SciFi Fan new to the forum- write me!

Hey, how do you link to another site? I am tryin and they are telling me something about having to have 15 posts or something.. what do i do?

People who haven't made 15 posts yet can't post links, it's a device that stops spamming or people arriving only to plug their websites. Once you reach 15 posts, you can add links...oh, and a note on post counts...posts made in any of the general areas (like the lounge or introductions etc) won't count...you have to get yourself involved in the more "serious" threads :)

Well, you're currently on 7, so only another 8! And yeah, just moving around the other areas and posting on different thread where you want to make a comment will raise it.
Actually...we're in the SSF lounge at the moment, so posts in this thread count as well :)

Thanks!

Hoopy, we need to get more people in this room--- we are gettin lonely over here! Let's recruit!

Ok, ok, I'm coming. Greetings and welcome, scififan who will henceforth be known as fifi for reasons known only to me.

Also beware of dancing mice, the basement and the attic. Oh, and cake-bombs, atom-blasters, and Joel aka Jeyne. There's probably other stuff too.

My interests? I'm a high fantasy fan. No laughing. Not all high fantasy is wildly cliched.

For tv I adore scifi, but in books it has a tendancy to spend for time on the tech than on the stories, not to mention usually glorifying the great murderous journey of mankind (etc).