Ursula Le Guin's best?

So much of her writing is so lovely.

However, as soon as I read the title of this thread I was sure how I would answer.

The short story "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas" sends chills up and down my spine with its utter brilliance.

Very close to that would be the short story "The Day Before the Revolution."

I just finished The Tombs of Atuan. I liked it even more than A Wizard of Earthsea, I think because she turned the original novel inside out by making Sparrowhawk the secondary character and establishing this whole different world that we got two glimpses of in the first novel. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I really enjoyed it.

The Omelas story is I agree chilling, short and remarkably deep.

I need to read more Le Guin, but The Dispossessed is an excellent novel.

My very bit of writing is the jellyfish introduction to the Lathe of Heaven.

The Dispossessed and The Lathe of Heaven. Also her short stories "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas", "The Shobies' Story", and "Darkness Box".

I've followed all of your advice and found a copy of The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas,
which I hadn't seen before.
I've just read it.
I shall now go in a room and shudder by myself for a while.

Coming late to this particular party but ... in no particular order: the Dispossessed, The Left Hand of Darkness and the Earthsea Quartet. Of course this doesn't mean that other novels aren't good, but these ones are actually classics IMHO. I have read a few of her short stories, but most of them haven't stuck in my memory. The exception being The Day Before the Revolution.