Stephen King Interview on BBC Four

yeah I enjoyed it but that mark lawson intrupted him so much when he was telling an interesting story about when the paper back for carrie got sold, I was seriously frustrated then he did the same when he interview Terry Pratchard a few weeks earlier.

Yep....I stayed up and watched the interview...it was pure chance, I was just going to bed....why put it on so late???

I enjoyed the interview a great deal, I learnt a lot more about him but I agree the interviewer interrupted too often.

Damnit, I always end up missing these things!

Still, if it were a few weeks ago, then I'd have been at university, so I wouldn't have had a chance of watching it anyway. Still...I would've liked to have seen it! Although by the sounds of it, I would've been shouting at the silly interviewer to let the poor bloke speak! :D

anyone know how you could get that interview anywhere or whether you could download it anyplace?

Thanks for them J.D. I siad it before, he's actually really good to listen to sometimes.

Unless I'm mistaken, that NPR link also has a link to listen to an audio segment which, I think, includes an interview....