Help me.

Faceless Woman

Pet Nymeria. Now die.
I've been trying to remember the title of this series for years. I can't find it anywhere. I read one when I was a child, and have been looking for it ever since. I think the library sold it or something.

It was about this man who was part of a tribe which practicly worshipped wolves. He was seperated from his people for a reason, and don't remember what. There was one red gem full of male magic and one blue gem with female magic. He was using the blue gem and turning into a woman bit by bit.
Also, he made a deal with the devil to save his brother wolf. Most things after that was him managing to escape the devil's clutches. There was also a bit where he was almost sacraficed to a god in order to make the sun rise, because he was born on an eclipse or something.

Anyone know the name of the series, anything that might be helpful?

First thing that came to mind was Jean's Auel's "Earth's Children"series 5 books starts with Clan of the Cave Bear.

Sorry Who's Wee Dug, I have been informed by "her who should be obeyed" that it is not this series (one of her favourites - so I am not going to disagree)

No, I've read Earth's children and remember how it goes. This is not that. Jean M. Auel's also does not include gems or devils.
Thanks anyway. Keep trying.