Lost Season Three - Missed Opportunities

Ian8781

Aaaaarrrrrhgh
Does anyone else think that the writers have missed out on some good storylines in season three?

HURLEY: Hurley was taken to The Others by Michael at their request and was subsequently set free. Suddenly he arrives back at the beach with nothing to tell of his solitary journey. I really think that a Hurley episode would have been perfect as he was travelling back. He could have seen halucinations of Dave or Libby or had a flashback to the mental hospital where we could've found out more about Libby ...

SAYID, SUN and JIN: They travelled by boat round to the other side of the island. When their boat was taken away from them, they had to start back on foot. How come it takes them no time at all? Surely something interesting could've happened en route. Could've been a good Sayid episode. They could have discovered Kelvins dead body and flash-backed to another encounter between Sayid and Kelvin.

Any other opportunities missed that anyone would like to have seen???:confused:

Libby will be back in a future episode (in a flashback linked possibly to Desmond).

Also expect to find out the fate of the other woman who was with Libby and Ana Lucia but disppeared when they were travelling to the other survivor's camp. I don't remember her name but she was a stewardess on the plane (I don't think that what they call them anymore...anyways...).

Yes, someone has already spoiled me that the Libby/Hurley story is not finished. I'm glad about that, because it was really bugging me that she was with him in the mental asylum yet he never recognised her on the island.

Also, Mr Eko might be back. At least, that is what Iain Lee believes after interviewing Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. He didn't actually say so directly though.

I want to know why there is a statue of a giant with three toes. Someone said it was a native - a native of where? - as far as I know, there are no populations of men with three toes.

There are at least four more Dharma stations that have not been seen yet, including the one with 'eye-patch man'.

Did you see Walt in the finale. Now, I know that wasn't really Walt but the island or Jacob or whatever, but man he has certainly grown

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Lost 0
Judderman Lost 42
TK-421 Lost 13
TK-421 Lost 66
Carolyn Hill Lost 132