Who are you in the Cthulhu Mythos

Am now quite curious about what Azathoth would be in the quiz :confused:

;) Quite a few suggestions here about what Yith might be able to do with our beloved world leaders. I think a weekend away from it all at the Mountains of Madness might be a good idea really.

Indeed, this wearing of a mundane form is rather tiring. It's not half as agile or limber and you can't stretch out in puddles of sunshine or stalk prey properly. However, our time will come ...

Hmmm. I'm not sure if this means I'm getting better at this, or worse:

1144773091_usazultimo.JPG

You are AZAZOTH, the blind, mindless chaos at the centre of the universe, writhing in a constant dance to the weird cacophany of alien music piped by its servants. It is believed that Azazoth may be the origin of all matter in the universe. Those foolhardy enough to use ancient ritual to summon Azazoth into their presence have been promptly blasted into insanity, or to their death.

It means that you're either extremely confused and therefore need to make an appointment with Herbert West or you have several personalities fighting for space in you. Either way the prognosis is really not good at all. You're doomed. :)

Cat... I AM Doom!:p :D

And need to see a good trichologist, as well, by your picture.:D

You are a DIMENSIONAL SHAMBLER, a clawed, faceless dweller in the spaces outside of time and space. Shamblers materialise swiftly on the physical plain to seize their prey, before vanishing back into the nowhere from whence they came.

Sorted.