New Stephen King Book

Hm - for someone who writes such scary stuff - makes you wonder what the man is made of if he's worried about such things as maybe being blown to smithereens!

I mean - having an experience like that could be excellent material for one of his books!

Ah, I think having one near death experience (back in 1999) is enough for him, I'm sure! Still, it's such a shame he's not coming to the UK, even though I probably wouldn't have been able to go and see him anyway. He's got so many fans here, I'm sure they'd all love a visit from him.

I think he's had enough 'book' experiences in his life quite a few of his stories are based on his real life events then he had that sort of Misery experience when he got run over

His life, and certainly the car accident, is very much entwined with the Dark Tower series. I love how he includes himself in that series, I don't judge him at all for doing it. It is his opus magus and I think he has every right to be in it. And it creates a very interesting storyline, giving it a very personal, SK style rather than a 'normal' fantasy.

Oh dear have I got the wrong thing? Let me google!
Here we go...I meant Magnum Opus. I do apologise.

Have you read the Magus by John Fowles? Jolly good.