Who are you in Dark Tower?

Hey I was just wondering can you be any character that appears in The Drak Tower series or is it just a batch of the main and secondary characters or what? Just curious.

Or rather the "Dark Tower" but I suppose Drak is the kind of word King might use.Or probably has.

Probably just the main and secondary characters...I don't think the quiz was an amazingly indepth one!

Also, there's an edit button that appears at the bottom of every post you make...it allows you to change your posts if you need to after you've submitted it. Although only for an hour...after that, you can't change it, the post is stuck there for better or worse! :D:)

Another Alain, The Seer.

I clicked on all results, and these are the characters you can be...Roland, Cuthbert, Alain, Eddie, Susannah, Jake, Mort, Oy, and Susan.

I got Roland. Lots of people seemed to get him. No one got Jake though...

1068005275_sEddiecopy.jpg

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

Me too. Most appropriate.

I am Alain, I would rather prefer to be Roland but test say - Alain! :)