Best Sci-Fi Starship Designs

New or old (and i think you're being deliberately contrary. LOL)

My original picture has disappeared, so;
One cool starship;

Pyan, I am completely with you on this one. That is the most fantastic space craft EVER. No contest. The organic looking ones are I think. I particularly liked 'Gumtu', (not sure of the spelling!), the organic craft in the Star Trek TNG episode 'Tin Man'.

I also liked the Icarus II in Sunshine. Functional and with the shield at the front, it made for some spectacular shots.

Love the ship in Flight of the Navigator,its just so cool and there's a sense of wonder there because the people of earth get to see it do its stuff! I just wish we'd got to see its homeworld,and they never did make a sequel!

Love the ship in Flight of the Navigator,its just so cool and there's a sense of wonder there because the people of earth get to see it do its stuff! I just wish we'd got to see its homeworld,and they never did make a sequel!

Me too! I sooo want one!!

Isn't, 'Firefly,' the one with Mi-24 Hinds devoid of rotors as transports ?

Attachments

• 800px-Mi24CP.jpg
    800px-Mi24CP.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,977
Omega class destroyers from B-5; brute force Earth engineering at its best, although the Narn do have some class kit as well.

However, that opening shot of the Imperial Star Destroyer from the original Star Wars (now Ep 4)...I'm sold! Where do I sign up? With such cool ships they must be the good guys...

My all-time fave ("Destroy the Earthman!"):

Attachments

• Ming Ship.jpg
    Ming Ship.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 944