Help! Please

fancying_fantasy

hmmm let me think
My favorite flower, weird as it may be, is a dande
I know I haven't been on for a while, but I need some help with an author. My sister just came across her and asked me to help her find out more about the author. Well I'm not finding much about her except a list of her books (that don't tell a plot or summary) and the fact that she possibly goes by several names. The authors name is Catherine Darby, but I believe her real name is Maureen Peters, however one site said she went by many names. So if anyone has any ideas of where I can look please let me know. I've already looked at http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/catherine-darby/

thanks!!!!

Well...if you´ve found the list in Fantastic Fiction, what more do you need?
Her shoe size?

I think the request is for names not covered there... though I'm not sure there are any. If I come across any information, I'll pass it on.....

FantasticFiction isn't always the best source, anyway. Sometimes their lists are incomplete, and sometimes they're wrong.

Romantic Times gives this list of the names she has published under, if that's any use to you:

Maureen Peters
Maureen Black
Sharon Whitby
Judith Rothmann
Catherine Darby
Veronica Black
Elizabeth Law
Levanah Lloyd

Thanks for the names I will definitely do some more digging. I know fantastic fantasy is a really good site, but my sister (whom I helping) would really like to read some summaries about the books. And only some of her books have summaries on fantastic fantasy, not all. I've looked other places, but can't find any. Specifically would like to know more about the Moon Chalice Quest books, if anyone knows about them. Thanks!