elemental magic

favorite element

• Total voters
I am surprised by the lack of water votes...mine goes to water all the way!

It's between air and fire for me. They both symbolize freedom and seem to be enigmatic and liberated. I think I will go for air since it reminds me of soaring which seems fun...

i actually cannot decide i like fire (because is destructive) air (because of freedom and i like possibility of flying) and earth (because i LOVE green colour:))

but i think i will go for earth... or fire... or air... heh

OK EARTH

I chose water because I like its healing properties. I'm sorry I haven't read Darkweaver yet, Mark, so I don't know if it's the same in your story or not.

As far Earth being benign, aren't some poison and disease spells from the Earth element? I guess it depends on the story, of course.

I'm a virgo so obviously went for earth. I like the idea of being able to control my environment.:) Plus earth in my eyes is the most symbolic of life. Which always gets my vote.

I went for water - as it can take many forms and be both lifegiving and devastating. That, and the fact that it's literally my element.:)

I voted for air. it is the freedom of space I love but I am also a fan of water. Fire is overrated in my opinion. I just wished that lighting was included because I think that is just so cool