Lisa Tuttle

rune

rune
Ive not tried this authors books before but was wondering if anyone else had.

Im thinking of getting this recent release -

n154418.jpg

I wouldn't know anything about this book but Ms. Tuttle has written some lovely horror/fantasy short stories, which I've read from the Stephen Jones edited Best New Horror collections.

Thats good to hear that she's a good writer :D Any info on her other books then, what they about?

HMM..well I've read more the horror short stories BUT she did co-author Windhaven with George RR Martin about an SF outpost and a young woman's dream to fly. A social tale that's not got an overly complex storyline which I know would interest you but well written.

She also wrote Pillow Friend all about the nature of fantasy and reality and the validity of Fantasy in the modern world. It's at times a disconcerting read but not a book you're likely to forget in a hurry. Not sure if this one's your cup of tea though.

She's basically written heaps of novels and short stories so I'm sure a search will soon give you plenty more information about her...:)

Im tempted by her horror books too, just picked Silver Bough as it was one of her recent published books :)