Buffy Season 1 poll - take 2

What's your fave eppy?

• Total voters

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Redoing the poll since it seems to have attracted attention and I doubt the original one is still functioning.

Favorite episode of Season 1.

And why...

I'll give you mine in a bit.

'Nightmares', though it's hard to say why, exactly. It's just the one episode of this season that I can watch over and over again and never get bored of. Perhaps it's because this is the episode where we really begin to see what makes the characters tick - a glimpse into their psyche, if you like.

I always liked "Witch". Like I said in the other one, it was our first taste of Buffy and the gang dealing with something other than vamps, plus Buffy's manic moments were rather funny...

Who'd have thought Amy would show up all the way down in the last season???

xx

Funny thing - odd how thoughts change. B/c when I first answered this, I chose "Nightmares", but now, I think I'd choose either "Angel" or "Out of Mind, Out of Sight". Not that I don't like "Nightmares", but that something about the episode just bugs me or something. I don't know.

I kind of like "Angel" just for the line: "I didn't say I was yours." - about being Buffy's friend. 'Cause this is before he gets all luvy-duvy about Buffy and he's still mysterious. After he starts being all puppy-love for her - he gets kind of annoying.

Ok, my fav is ¨I Robot, you Jane¨ cause this is the first appearance of Jenny Calendar. She's so nice and she always fighting with Giles. They're so cute! She always saying double sense lines. Too funny.

[-You're a big snob!]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Buffy 1
Brian G Turner Buffy 12
Overread Buffy 15
Asmiley Buffy 2
Asmiley Buffy 5