10.05 : Uninvited

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Uninvited

While assisting SG-3 on an offworld mission, Teal'c encounters a savage alien creature that is killing the inhabitants. SG-1 investigates and learns that a parasite is to blame. The team suspects that the Ori are responsible, but they are shocked when they find out the real cause.

Re: 10:05 - Uninvited

This episode was better than the previous one - it was interesting enough and had some good old fashioned 'SG-1-ness' to it.

Granted, it was one of those 'ahhh - we monkey-ed with the tech and now it does something weird - oops!' eps, but still far more interesting than ep 4.

Last edited:
It's a dangerous universe out there; Go'uald, Wraith, Ori, Replicators, and now these millipedes from another dimension. On balance, I think they should have re-buried the Gate and nuked Abydos when they had the chance!

It's also amazing how forests are the same on every planet!

Yes, it was better than last week, but last week was a new low, so not saying much.

Next week had better be outstanding - they've saved enough on the budget on the last few weeks for it!

I'm begining to worry that I might have to stop watching Stargate:eek:

I've seen every episode to date....last week and this week were so boring...the only bit that made me laugh was at the end "Sir, get down"

I used to so love this series

I enjoyed this episode more than I thought I might. It was a little slow in the Landry-Mitchell segments at the start though.
Near the start when they cut from Teal'c and co. offworld to Mitchell and Landry on Earth, I just expected them to bump into each other since it was exactly the same bit of the woods!:D

I did like Mitchells little quip about the 'vice-presidential bird hunt' and Landry's duck impression was brilliantly deadpan.

This was an odd episode. One of those eps where at the end you can't seem to make up your mind whether you liked it or not. It all seemed very slow-paced and like I say... odd.

Didn't think the CGI for the beasts was very impressive either, not when you know what the SFX team are capable of.

Back