New witchy show airing on the BBC in June

LongGunMenX

Got Charmed?
I was just pursing my OnDirectv for June. I came across a show called Hex from the BBC. They say it's two parts Charmed, a dash of Harry Potter, a pinch of OC and a half-a-teaspoon of Supernatural. I'm going to give it a shot since Charmed is on it's last season. It premieres June 8th at 10 PM DTV channel is 264.

The LongGunMenX

:rolly2:

Never mind the Sky One guys canned it. I checked amazon UK and they already have the seasons 1-2 out on DVD already. I'm not sure what it would mean if it actually could muster a fan base over here either. Most likely nothing. I'm still going to watch what they have you never know someone over here may want to pick it up.

The LongGunMenX

Hmm, Hex eh? Is it showing anywhere else? Or possibly showing anywhere else? The ingredients sound interesting, and I'd be willing to check it out if they were going to show it over here in the US. Are they showing it/already showing it here?

Originally posted by philoSCIFI
Hmm, Hex eh? Is it showing anywhere else? Or possibly showing anywhere else? The ingredients sound interesting, and I'd be willing to check it out if they were going to show it over here in the US. Are they showing it/already showing it here?

They are still going to show it on the BBC America deal on June 11th. But it's been canned as far as new episodes go in the UK. I'm not sure by the BBC picking it up they may give it a go over here or not. I'm not sure how that works. But they will still be airing it over here in the US. I need something to fill my Charmed void. I'm looking forward to seeing what Spike TV makes of the Blade series as well. Maybe that will feel my Buffy and Angel void just for a little while at least.

The LongGunMenX

I watched Hex for a while when Sky 1 showed it. It was pretty good, much darker than Charmed. But the central character annoyed me no end, so I had to stop watching :(

I finally saw a preview for the show. It looks intersting and definitely looks like its on more of the darker side, at least compared to Charmed. It'll be interesting how this show takes or not. Although, for some odd reason I don't think it will. If it does, it'll have a small fan base.

Back