2.20: Allies

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
Well I've read that a lot of people saw it coming, but I actually believed the Wraith, at least up until the point that Rodney explained how they would transport the retro-virus into the CO2 scrubbing area, and the Wraith said that that would leave them reliant on the Atlanteans.

I wondered then why the wraith didn't ask for transporter technology - they had given them access to complete schematics of Hive ships. It would seem a fair swap.

As for the virus that made the information disappear - that was a bit weak too - no back-up programs? I would have converted it immediately into some other program. Failing that there is always memory and a pencil and paper.

I don't have a problem with only two Wraith ships travelling to our Galaxy. That means they will have richer pickings. They don't know how well armed we are, but they do know the location of every planet in the Atlantis database - who says they need to go to Earth first.

However, I don't know if I can spoil the ending of the current Season of SG-1 but they are meant to be running in the same time period and it is relevant. That must have some bearing on the continuation of this story - the Milky Way is about to get quite crowded - something the Wraith could not be aware of.

Great episode. It was very cool and definitely interesting from beginning to end.

Originally posted by Dave
Well I've read that a lot of people saw it coming, but I actually believed the Wraith, at least up until the point that Rodney explained how they would transport the retro-virus into the CO2 scrubbing area, and the Wraith said that that would leave them reliant on the Atlanteans.

I was skeptical about all the thing and suspect that the Wraith will do something against them at some point but definitely was surprise with the conclusion. I specially was skeptical because of Michael, he was against what they do to him the first time we see him and for me it was a case of changing his mind too fast.

It was very strange to see the group working with the Wraith. Really weird. I specially love Beckett and Zelenka with the Wraith scientist. I really love the reactions of both of them and the cautions with the wraith. :lol:

Originally posted by Dave
However, I don't know if I can spoil the ending of the current Season of SG-1 but they are meant to be running in the same time period and it is relevant. That must have some bearing on the continuation of this story - the Milky Way is about to get quite crowded - something the Wraith could not be aware of.

You got good points, they have mention that the new season will have some exchange between both series. So it definitely would be interesting to see how much. Specially in terms of the Wraith coming to Earth's galaxy.

I don't know the Wraith in terms of the Ori because they're ascended. But that big ships full of Ori human followers could definitely be a banquet for the Wraith. It will be ironic is the Wraith help the galaxy exterminating some of the Ori ships followers. Or viceversa. I hope we see some Ori vs Wraith. That I would love to see.
:evil:

Definitely looking forward to see next season in the summer. It would be interesting to see how everything develops.

Krystal :circle:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Star Wars (films) 0
Nik Critiques 36