Charmed Cancelled!!!

TheDeeMan

It was just announced that this is going to be the last season of Charmed. It's being cancelled.

Dee

Yeah I heard that. It's a shame. But it's still done pretty well for itself. 8 Series! That's more than any of the Trek seasons :D

Charmed

I wouldn't mind seeing a new generation take over to be honest. With the darker themes when charmed first few seasons aired.

The LongGunMenX

Question?

I have been stuck in books for so long I never get to see anything until the season is over, and I watch the re-runs. So please understand where my question is coming from.

So, the last episode was the one with the sisters morphed into three different women and changed Leo into a dark haired hottie?

Okay, I went and caught up on my reading.

That is where they are starting in the last season.

Wow. It's really over. It's intersting that they did leave room for more, whether or not its a spin off or tv movie or movie or what have you. I think it would be interesting to see something like "The Charmed Sons" :rolleyes: ;) :D :rolly2:

Are they both "good" "bad" or... what?

I believe Chris was successful in helping the sisters change that fate < Wyatt becoming evil in the future> with his warning. They weren't caught off guard when they fought that one, with Chris's warning in place.

I am just curious to see how many and in what way they are going to revive some of the greats from their past for this last season, or if they are going to do that at all.

My wish is that they get Prue back atleast in the spirit form for this last season or atleast one episode.

Cole, Cole, Cole....revive him please!