Non Bio
Staff member
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

As Miles Monroe says in Woody Allen’s ‘Sleeper’ as they attempt to de-program his brain: “My Brain! That’s my second favourite organ!

You have thought that after their experiences in 'Beneath the Surface' SG-1 would have stayed well clear of any technology to wipe and supplant memories, but they all seemed very keen on the idea at first. Not surprising that it was Mitchell who actually had the memory implant test though.

This story just seemed too unoriginal to me, the twist with the real killer was nicely done – him being the nice guy, and the horrid guy really being okay – but predictable really, once you knew he was her ex-husband. I don’t know why exactly, but it also reminded me of ‘Star Trek: The Next Generation ‘A Matter of Perspective’’ when Riker is accused of a murder he didn’t commit.

It was an original and clever way to get some back-story for Mitchell though.

It put me in mind of one of the earlier Voyager episodes where B'Lanna was getting memories of one of the girls on whatever planet they were on that week.

It was not a terribly imaginative story line of itself but I agree, a great way to get some backstory on Mitchell

Yawn,

As soon as saw Mitchell battering the women I knew the plot how it starts the middle and the ending!!

Oh well it keeps the writers from having to play out the main Ori plot!!!!

It was an original and clever way to get some back-story for Mitchell though.

I agree there.

It was a predictable episide though but I still enjoyed it.

It was a good episode as everyone mention to bring more the story of Mitchell's character. The only thing it lacks was more action. :D

Krystal :p

Back