is it just me or is texane a farscape fan

Yes, I must agree. ;)

It is so quiet here by comparison to the SaveFarscape board. :( I am just trying to keep our members up to date.

Dallas, Texas: KDFI, digital Channel 7, is showing two eppys of Farscape each week!!! :cool:

Yup!
Oh, and she's also an Ascifi fan. ;)
I don't always get a chance to get in here, so....
Oh, and if still says I'm a mod, ignore it. I told 'em LONG ago to remove that, but....

Mostly, I'm busy in yahoo groups and on gateworld these days. I have very little time for any FS-centric bboards. :( But there are plenty of FS fans in those other places.

And... the cons. They keep me very busy, too. ;)

Welcome aboard, darkghost!

thanks for accepting me as a farscape fan. and if it comes to this would you please help me with this. the bbc are showing farscape season2 on bbc3 and last time they showed farscape it was late night. after season2 they just repeated all over again on a earlier time so if they stop showing it after season2 help me flood them with e-mails so they show season3 and 4. thanks:alienooh:

always glad to help out a Farscape fan.

Nice to see BB and CB on Stargate SG-1 every Friday night, isn't it?

is it true that vala gets killed off she is a brill character. i have only seen 2 eps of sg season 9. bb as mitchell is chrichton in the usaf basically. still good though.:alienooh:

No killing yet. Who they need to kill off is Lexa Doig, Michael Shanks' wife. She is the new doc. Besides being lousy at the acting job, by comparison to Teryl Rothery, she is pathetic.

Lose her~ :dead:

i agree she was rubbish in avalon for the 10 seconds she was in it. in andromeda she was there just to look at and have the odd fight here and there and the acting wasn't up to much either from her. bad idea stargate producers:alienooh:

actually, she eventually grew on me in Andromeda, once they allowed her to have a personality.

she got a personality in third season and showed in that episode with tony todd who is the worlds most underrated actor but lets get back to the point she got a personality and it worked. in stargate they should allow her to have more of a life outside base.:alienooh:

in Stargate, they really shouldn't begin with making her butt ugly . . . :rolleyes:

Hi fellow Scapers! I haven't posted in quite awhile, so I just dropped in today. Now, as for making Lexa look ugly, they did the same thing to Claudia. I hated those white streaks in her hair. And even though they used a push-up bra, they made her perfect figure look lousy. I mean, how many Scaper men worship her belly button? Show it off! And PK, where are these other places you've been visiting instead of Ascifi? come on, share!:eek:

Originally posted by BONNIEBON
Hi fellow Scapers! I haven't posted in quite awhile, so I just dropped in today. Now, as for making Lexa look ugly, they did the same thing to Claudia. I hated those white streaks in her hair. And even though they used a push-up bra, they made her perfect figure look lousy. I mean, how many Scaper men worship her belly button? Show it off!
. . . right there with ya, girlfriend . . . :mad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Farscape 1
Phyrebrat Farscape 21
P.G.Bell Farscape 9
Y Farscape 0
G Farscape 28