1. A community of fans, aspiring writers, and published novelists, we are the world's largest - and friendliest! - science fiction and fantasy forums.

Registration is free, and we regularly give away free books and DVDs.

So why not join now and meet people with similar interests and tastes in books, movies, and TV?

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica' started by captaincarter, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    captaincarter

captaincarter Admiral Adama

Favorite Charecter

This is prety staright forward.

My favorite is President Laura Roslin and Commander Adama, I think they are awsome!!!

Varvara

Varvara Member

Starbuck is my vote

I really like Starbuck. I think she's a complex character who seems to fight her own demons well and ends up on top. I would say that Commander Adama would be second, in my book. He's so cool! Actually, I like all the characters, except Gaius(whom I can't stand!). I kept hoping he'd be shot on the surface of Kobol but no such luck. I think the actor plays him a little over-the-top.

Eway

Eway Electronic Waymon

I like Dee...she seems grounded.

McHorde-Trooper

McHorde-Trooper Well-Known Member

I voted for President Laura Roslin.

I like the idea how her character has progressed from accidental leader to intentional rebel. Now she's back to being a leader. She even . .
    basically issued an assassination order to Adama.

A close second would be "Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)". Her character was a bit of a stereotype from the beginning, but it's a like-able one, plus she's progressed from rowdy pilot to a rebellious leader.

It's cool to see her strategic side too. She doesn't like to be behind the desk (so to speak), but she can do it and does a good job when she does. Yet it's still clear that she doesn't feel comfortable with the role.

edott

edott The Lion of Baton Rouge

I have to say sharon is my favorite character. she is about the only one other than adama who i have not wanted to punch in the face at some point.

McHorde-Trooper

McHorde-Trooper Well-Known Member

Speaking of that . . I wonder how many times the writer's deserved a punch in the face?

I'm enjoying this show, but I still have some serious nitpicks about it . . especially about some key the story elements and other issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.