2.05: Condemned

Krystal

Sticky: 2.5: Condemned

Sheppard's team discovers a planet untouched by the Wraith as they send their criminals to a penal colony for the Wraith to feed upon and Sheppard's jumper crashes on this island. What will happen to them this time?

This episode was just great. I have to admit that it was creepy and a shock to see that Wraith having dinner with the magistrate in the city. And the bargain with the Wraith was very interesting, no wonder the Wraith left them untouch. Well, that is till the end of the episode when they have no more prisoners to take.

Krystal :p

Ah! The old criminals being fed to the aliens plot. Maybe it did have an original spin on it. According to Gateworld the original working story was something to do with clones not criminals, now that would have been even more tired!

Another Puddle Jumper lost. This is now worse than 'Star Trek Voyagers' shuttles - that's four already this Season alone. Maybe Atlantis was actually an Ancient Puddle Jumper factory?

And now they seem to have picked up this guy Eldon. Are they going to pick up waifs and strays every week? Or is it just the weird ones?

And it was good to see that time spent by Teyla and Ronin with the sticks was time well spent. It's a pity they were outnumbered in the end. And did you see Shephard try to snap his branch on his leg like Ronin did?

There were some other great quotes and quips this week though. I actually laughed out loud at "Your not a very good liar, McKay" by Shephard.

Also "Who am I? McGuyver?" by McKay.

I'm not sure about the Wraith doing deals, I could never trust them to keep a deal when they crave your life energy itself, but forget the plot, this was a fun episode.

My word another has been plot!!

What happened to the Atlantis originality!!

So the plot and ending was unbelievably easy to predict.

One thing though, this world has been left to develop so where were the defence weapons. Come on surely they must of expected the deal would not last forever. They should of said the word and massive plasma cannons appeared from nowhere and kicked the wraith botty.

How dissapointing... so its back tosearching for other worlds who can help yadda yadda yadda...

Same time next week? Ok see you there :D

Ranger

Originally posted by Dave

Another Puddle Jumper lost. This is now worse than 'Star Trek Voyagers' shuttles - that's four already this Season alone. Maybe Atlantis was actually an Ancient Puddle Jumper factory?

Yeah, I wonder. I don't think they mention how many puddle jumpers they have but the room where Sheppard find them wasn't that big. Maybe, they have many rooms like that one around in Atlantis. :D

Krystal :p

That hanger looked, from another episode, rather like those car parks much beloved in Thunderbirds. Stop your car and the forklift goes and stows it on a shelf somewhere. So the floor space ain't great, but there is plenty of headroom to stack them up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Critiques 0